Setting up the system to use a proxy server
You can configure RICOH ProcessDirector to connect to one or two proxy servers for communication with applications outside of your network.
Consult with your IT team to determine whether RICOH ProcessDirector must be configured to use proxy servers.
Input devices, steps, and notifications that communicate with other applications using web services each have a Use proxy property. Use this property to set which proxy server the objects use to send requests.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, click .
- Select the Proxy server tab.
- Fill in the properties for the first proxy server.
- Optional: Fill in the properties for the second proxy server.
- Click OK.
- Optional: For each step, input device, or notification that communicates with an application outside of your network using a web service, specify the appropriate proxy server in the Use proxy property of that object.