Modifying content images
You can modify the images you have defined for white space content.
- In RICOH Visual Workbench you can display measurement units in inches or millimeters. To change the measurement unit, click .
- In RICOH Visual Workbench , open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the white space definitions.
- Click .
- Click .You see the Manage Campaigns window.
- Select a rule from the list in the top pane of the window.
- Select image content from the drop-down list.
- Click Edit in the Content section.You see the Modify Image window.
- Optional: On the Image tab, you can do these:
- Change the file type in the Type drop-down list. If the file type is JPEG or GIF, you must specify the size of the
image in these fields:
- Any positive decimal value, such as 0.75, for the horizontal width (in inches or millimeters) of the image. The default width is 0.5 inches or 12.7 millimeters.
- Any positive decimal value, such as 0.75, for the vertical height (in inches or millimeters) of the image. The default height is 0.5 inches or 12.7 millimeters.
- Type a file name in the Image file name field, or click Browse to select a file.
- Click Add image inline to add the image to the resource group in the AFP file.
- Change the file type in the Type drop-down list. If the file type is JPEG or GIF, you must specify the size of the image in these fields:
- Optional: On the Position tab, change the origin (top-left corner) of the image. Specify the origin in inches or millimeters. Decimal values (such as 2.5) are allowed.
- Click OK.
- Optional: Click Preview to view how the image you specified is displayed in the defined white space.To close the window, click the X in the upper right corner.