Managing trial and product InfoPrint Manager licenses using the License Key Management Application (LKMA)
The License Key Management Application (LKMA) comes with the InfoPrint Manager base installation and handles the license types for your InfoPrint Manager server software. You can select or switch between the license types available using the License Key Management Application.
The license types are:
- The trial license expires after 60 days from the installation of InfoPrint Manager.
- The perpetual license has an unlimited period of usage.
- The maintenance license expires after 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years, depending on which license you purchased.
- The enterprise license allows you to make multiple installations on different machines using the same license key. To find out if you are eligible for the enterprise license, contact your Ricoh representative.
- The initial purchase of the InfoPrint Manager product gives you a free one year maintenance license. Under normal circumstances for a purchased product, you receive a perpetual plus one year maintenance license.
- If you have a perpetual license and the system fingerprint used for generating a license key is changed, the InfoPrint Manager software continues to run in grace mode for a period of 7 days. You must contact your local representative to receive a new license key before the period expires, otherwise the InfoPrint Manager software will stop running on this system when the grace period ends.
If you make changes to the system configuration of the InfoPrint Manager host that can affect the system fingerprint, you must stop all the InfoPrint related processes by using the /usr/lpp/pd/install/killprocs.ksh command before.
InfoPrint Manager does not check for feature maintenance keys during runtime.