Using Submit Express to send jobs
- Open Submit Express and build a job ticket as usual.
- Click Options → Refresh to update the list of media types from the server.
- After all of the documents have been added, click Print.
- Select the appropriate Printer type from the drop-down list, then select the media type that you want to use from the Paper drop-down list.
- Click Layout.
- Select the appropriate page layout (for example, side by side copies 2–up or simple 3–up) from the Layout drop-down list.
- Click Align.
- Set the dimensions in the Finished page size box to the
exact dimensions of the pages in the job. Note: You can set these dimensions in either inches or millimeters. Use Options → Preferences to change the unit of measure.The values in the Untrimmed page size box map to the partition area in the printer's printable area.
- By default, the page placement (X and Y offset) value is Upper left, so the document will be placed in the upper left corner of the form. If you want the document to be positioned differently, select a different page placement value.
- Submit the job as usual.