Enabling Interrupt Message Report
- Open the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- Right-click on the printer that you want to enable and select
Properties. The properties notebook will open for that printer.
Interrupt message report enabled.
- Make sure that Interrupt Message Pages is enabled so that you are able to generate the Interrupt Message Report. For more information, see Enabling Interrupt Message Pages.
- To use a form definition that is different than the default, enter the name of the
definition in the
Interrupt message report form definitionentry field.
Interrupt Message Report has a default message report form definition that is already
assigned and is designed to print on all paper sizes. This form definition is named
F1PIRM1 and has these default settings:
- Greyed- out background overlay
- Bottom page overlay section with the text “INTERRUPT MESSAGE REPORT”