Tasks for using the XML to AFP transform
The sample xml2afp configuration file is provided in
/usr/lpp/psf/xml2afp/xml2afp.cfg. These items are set in
the file and can be modified:
- The default location of the AFP fonts.
- The default paper size.
The syntax of the configuration file is exactly the same as the command line syntax with these additional rules:
- Blank lines are ignored.
- All data on a line after a pound sign is ignored. The pound sign can occur anywhere on a line.
- To include a pound sign in parameter data, it must be escaped; that is, it must be preceded by a backwards slash.
- White space before and after parameter data is removed.
- Parameter data on successive lines is concatenated with a single space between them.
- Parameters can span lines as long as they follow rules 1 through 5.