Sharing the ipdata folder
Before you set up the ipdata folder for sharing, check with your system administrator to determine the sharing policies for your location. Use this procedure to set up the ipdata folder so that it can be shared between Submit Express and the InfoPrint Manager Server:
- Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the ipdata folder.
- Highlight the ipdata folder, right-click it, and select Sharing from the drop-down menu.
- The Folder Properties dialog displays. On this dialog, enter ipdata as the name for the shared folder in the entry field labeled Share this folder.
- Click Permissions to open the Permissions for ipdata dialog and set the access between your server and client machines and select Allow for Full Control.
- Click OK to enable the sharing for your folder.
Now, you need to configure the Submit client (see Configuring the InfoPrint Submit Express client for InfoPrint Manager for AIX, InfoPrint Manager for Linux, and InfoPrint Manager for Windows).