Tasks for using the XML to AFP transform
install_path\xmltransform\xml2afp.cfgon Windows. These items are set in the file and can be modified:
- The default location of the AFP fonts.
- The default paper size.
The syntax of the configuration file is exactly the same as the command line syntax with these additional rules:
- Blank lines are ignored.
- All data on a line after a pound sign is ignored. The pound sign might occur anywhere on a line.
- To include a pound sign in parameter data, it must be escaped; that is, it must be preceded by a backwards slash.
- White space before and after parameter data is removed.
- Parameter data on successive lines is concatenated with a single space between them.
- Parameters might span lines as long as they follow rules 1 through 5.