A step based on the CreateInserterReprints step template processes documents to be reprinted after insertion by creating a print file containing only the reprints. The documents are processed using the workflow you specify and the reprint method specified for the inserter controller.
Job property defaults
- Reprint workflow: Not set
- The CreateInserterReprints step must run after a step based on the Reconcile step template.
- If the Reprint method property of the inserter controller is Closed loop, the CreateInserterReprints step reprints the documents in the same job. After all documents in the job have been reprinted, inserted, and reconciled again, the job moves to the next step in the workflow.
- If the Reprint method property of the inserter controller is Open loop, the CreateInserterReprints step creates a child job to reprint the documents. The child job moves to the first step in the workflow that contains the CreateInserterReprints step. The original job moves to the next step in the workflow.
- This step must run on the primary server.