Configuring IBM Content Navigator to work with AFP2PDF Plus Transform
To use the AFP2PDF Plus Transform with IBM Content Navigator (ICN), you must configure the ICN Administrator plug-in.
- Open the web browser where the ICN plug-ins have been installed and log in to the ICN Administrator plug-in.
- To configure the installation directory:
- On the left-hand side of the browser screen, select Settings.
- In the main panel, select the Content Manager OnDemand tab.
- In the AFP2PDF installation directory field, enter the fully qualified path name for the directory where the AFP2PDF Plus transform is installed.
- Select Save and Close.
- To configure the viewer map:
- On the left-hand side of the browser screen, select Default Viewer Map.
- Make sure that the Repository Type is set to
Content Manager OnDemand, Viewer is set to
AFP2PDF Conversion, and MIME Type is set to
application/afp.If any of the values are incorrect, refer to the Planning, installing, and configuring IBM Content Navigator manual for more details on how to change these values.
- Start the AFP2PDF Plus server.