Creating rule conditions for content
You can create rule conditions that determine when content is assigned to white space.
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the white space definitions.
- Click .
- Click .You see the Manage Campaigns window.
- Do one of these:
- Select an existing rule from the list in the top pane of the window.
- Select a white space definition from the list in the top pane of the window and then click Create rules/content to create a new rule.
- Click Create in the Conditions section.You see the Create Condition window.
- Use the drop-down list to select an index tag in the Index tags field.
- Use the drop-down list to select one of these in the Operator field:
- greater than
- less than
- Type a value in the Value field.
- Click OK. The condition you created is added to the rule.
- Optional: Click Create to create another condition for the rule.The condition you created is added to the rule with the And operator between conditions.
- Optional: Click Or in the Combine conditions section to change the operator from the default And. The rule is displayed with Or as the operator between conditions.
- Click OK.