Deleting content from white space
You can delete rules, conditions, and content that you have assigned to white space definitions.
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the white space definitions.
- Click .
- Click .You see the Manage Campaigns window.
- Select a rule from the list in the top pane of the window.
- Optional: To delete conditions:
- Select a condition from the drop-down list.
- Click Delete in the Conditions section.You see that the condition has been removed from the rule.
- Repeat the steps to delete another condition in the rule.If you delete all the conditions, the rule defaults to Always.
- Optional: To delete content:
- Select content from the drop-down list.
- Click Delete in the Content section.You see that the content has been removed from the rule.
- Repeat the steps to delete more content from the rule.
- Optional: To delete a rule and all its conditions and content, click Delete in the top pane.You see that the rule has been removed from the list.
- Optional: To delete another rule or the conditions or content for a rule, go to Step 4 and repeat the steps.
- Click OK.