Deleting white space definitions
You can delete the white space definitions that were created with Whitespace Manager.
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the definitions for the white space.
- Click .
- Click .You see the Modify and Delete Definitions window with definitions of white space from a search and known white space.
- Select the white space definition that you want to delete.
- Click Delete, or press the Delete key on your keyboard.The white space definition is removed from the list. Any rules created for the white space definition are also deleted.
- To close the Modify and Delete Definitions window, click X in the upper right corner.