Modifying white space defined from a search
You can modify white space that you defined from a search.
- In AFP Visual Environment you can display measurement units in inches or millimeters. To change the measurement unit, click .
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the definitions for white space.
- Click .
- Click .
- Do one of these:
You see the Searching for white space window. The Current Page field displays the page in the page group where the white space was created. If the Which Page field is grayed-out, you cannot change it.
- Select a white space definition created from a search and then click Modify.
- Double-click the white space definition from a search that you want to modify.
- Optional: On the White space tab:
- Type a new name for the white space area in the Definition name field.
- Change the minimum width and height for the white space area. Whitespace Manager searches for the first available white space that meets the minimum specified dimensions.
- Select a page option from the Which Page drop-down list if it is available.
- Optional: On the Position tab, change the origin (top-left corner) and size (width and height) of the white space area.
- Click OK.