The following symbols are used in this manual to help you to identify content quickly.
- This symbol indicates points to pay attention to when using the application. Be sure to read these explanations.
- This symbol indicates supplementary information that you may find helpful, but not essential to completing a task.
- Bold type inside square brackets indicates the names of menus, menu items, settings, field labels, buttons, and keys.
- Italic type indicates variables that you must replace with your own information.
Monospace typeindicates computer input and output.
- An ellipsis indicates that a series can continue.