Using the InfoPrint SMIT administrator's interface
You use the InfoPrint SMIT administrator's interface to perform both configuration and system management tasks, including those cited in the following list.
Note: This list is not all inclusive; the miscellaneous configuration tasks and InfoPrint Utilities each contain additional tasks.
- Start and stop InfoPrint servers
- Access migration tools
- Perform troubleshooting procedures
- Access the InfoPrint SMIT operator's interface (see Using the InfoPrint SMIT production print interface)
- Perform miscellaneous configuration tasks
- Manage network interfaces
- Manage InfoPrint security
- Enable/Disable LDAP security
- Configure LDAP security
- Clear LDAP cache
- Export configuration
- Import configuration
- Use the InfoPrint utilities
Use the information in this section as a reference for accessing specific panels in the interface. Use the online help provided with the interface for instructions and information about performing specific tasks.