Enabling LDAP/AD Security in InfoPrint Manager Web Management Interface
Specifies how InfoPrint Manager authenticates to the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Server (LDAP). The information is used as authentication data for all existing LDAP connections.
- Click the Security tab in the left panel and select LDAP/AD Security to see all connections.
- Click , the create button, on the top-right corner of the page.
- In the New Connection dialog, update values as needed. For information about a property, click the ? button next to it.
- Click OK to save the settings and close the dialog.
- Click the LDAP/AD Security switch to enable the security feature.