Completing the barcode step for a job
If the Complete step when all barcodes are read property for a step based on the ReadBarcodeData step template is set to No, you must complete the barcode step for a job manually. Then the system can reconcile the job automatically or you can reconcile it manually.
- If the Complete step when all barcodes are read property is set to Yes or the Results file inactivity timer property is set to a value, you do not need to complete the barcode step manually. RICOH ProcessDirector can complete the step automatically.
- In the Jobs table on the Main page, right-click the job that is in the Reading barcodes state and select Complete barcode step.
As the camera or barcode scanner reads the barcodes of the documents in a job, you can use this action to check the progress.
- Review the information on the dialog. If some documents have not been read and you
do not want to complete the step, click CANCEL.
- You can select the job and move it to the next step regardless of whether all the barcodes of all documents have been read.
- If you believe that all the barcodes have been processed, click OK.
The job moves to the next step in the workflow. If that step is based on the Reconcile step template, the state changes to Waiting to reconcile or Processing, based on the reconciliation method that the step uses.