Adding a shaded area to the transform output
To include a shaded area, add one or more of the static shaded area definition parameters between the starting <IMAGE> and ending <IMAGE_END> lines of an image information entry in the image map configuration file:
- Same shaded area is included on the pages with Type parameter.
- Shaded area on the front sheet of AFP data is placed on pages with Type parameter.
- Shaded area on the back sheet of AFP data is placed on pages with Type parameter.
- You can also use the list of SHADED_AREA definition parameters. For more information, see Adding a shaded area to the transform output .
- If running the image map option from the afp2pdf_split tool, the STATIC_SHADED_AREA_FRONT and STATIC_SHADED_AREA_BACK refer to the front and back of the document that results after the splitting.