TotalFlow BatchBuilder Components
The TotalFlow BatchBuilder product is made up of these components:
- TotalFlow BatchBuilder server
- The TotalFlow BatchBuilder server manages all job, order, and batch activities. The TotalFlow BatchBuilder server is installed on a computer with one of the supported Windows operating systems.
- TotalFlow BatchBuilder user interface
- The TotalFlow BatchBuilder user interface is a web browser-based interface that lets you manage the system and
all job operations. Users can access the user interface from a supported web browser
on a Windows or Mac workstation. The workstation must have one of these web browsers
Note: TotalFlow BatchBuilder is optimized for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html)
- Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/)
- Microsoft Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge)
- TotalFlow BatchBuilder HTML User’s Guide
The HTML version of the User's Guide is available from the web browser-based user interface. The User's Guide contains topics that help users learn about and use TotalFlow BatchBuilder.
You can display the HTML User's Guide by clicking and selecting Help from the menu.