How to generate and download the product license key
- Get the fingerprint for the machine you are about on install InfoPrint Manager.
Log into the server using the root user.
- Run the getfingerprint utility available on the root of the base DVD-ROM of the product on a command shell terminal.
- The output of the command is the server fingerprint needed to generate the license key for your product.
- Open the EMS - Entitlement Certificate email and click the link to the Entitlement Management System Web site https://ricohsoftware-entitlements.com.
- On the Web site, select Entitlement ID from the Login Using drop-down list.
- Find the EID in the email and type or paste it into the EID field.
- Click Login.
- Review the entitlement information for your EID and then click Activate.
- Type or paste the system fingerprint in the Client 1 info field. Make sure to include the asterisk (*) at the beginning of the system fingerprint.
- Click Generate. The Entitlement Management System generates license keys and sends them in a file to the email address shown in the Contact field.
- If you see an error message that the license could not be generated because checksum validation failed, you entered an incorrect system fingerprint.
- Check the email address in the Contact field. If a copy of the email (including the license key file) should be sent to a different email address, click E-mail. Type the email address and click Send.
- Optional: If you want to download the license key file to your computer, click Save to File.
- Log out from the Web site.
- Retrieve the license key file from the email (or from your computer) and transfer it to the server.
- Give the license key file a name that identifies your server.
- Store the license key file in a convenient location on your server. You select this file when the installer or LKMA asks for the license key path.
Information about updates to this release of InfoPrint Manager is available on the World Wide Web, where it will be updated as necessary. The InfoPrint Manager for Linux: Base Server DVD-ROM, contains a version of this documentation, but for the most recent information about InfoPrint Manager, go to the Ricoh website at http://rpp.ricoh-usa.com/http://www.ricoh.co.jp/ and click Support. Select your software product from the Downloads and Drivers section.