Enabling large file support
Follow these instructions if you did not enable large file support previous to the
initial installation of InfoPrint Manager and you want to use this function.
- Log into the InfoPrint server as
- Open a terminal window.
- Stop all InfoPrint related processes by using this command:
- Use these steps to enable large file support on the file system:
- Verify the current system
limits by running the command
- Edit the file
/etc/security/limits.conf from the command line.
- Change the file size limit or
fsize to a size that supports your needs. Setting the file size limit to unlimited sets
the file size to unlimited. Or you can run the command
ulimit -f unlimited
- Save your changes.
- Restart the server:
<servername> is the name of your InfoPrint Manager server process (