Configuring Microsoft Edge
To access TotalFlow Production Manager with Microsoft Edge, you must configure the browser.
To configure Microsoft Edge on Windows 10:
- Click , the tools icon, and then Settings.
- Under Advanced settings, click View advanced settings.
- Under Cookies, select Don’t block cookies.
- To change the language that TotalFlow Production Manager uses for the user interface text and most of the messages that it issues:
TotalFlow Production Manager supports these languages:
- In the Start menu, go to .
- Under Languages, click Add a language.
- Scroll through and choose your preferred language, then click the Add button.
- Select your chosen language, then click the Move up button until the selected language is at the top.The web pages display in your preferred language when you log in to Windows 10 again.
- If more than one locale is available for a language, for example, English (United Kingdom) [en-gb] and English (United States) [en-us], it does not matter which locale you choose.
- If you set the browser language to a language that is not supported, TotalFlow Production Manager defaults to English.