Adding an additional InfoPrint Select printer on Windows systems
- Collect the information described in Collecting required information .
- Configure the server as described in Configuring your InfoPrint Manager server to work with InfoPrint Select .
To add an additional InfoPrint printer to your Windows system, follow these steps:
- From the Windows desktop, click Start → Control Panel → Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a printer. The Add Printer window displays. Select Add a local printer.
- Click Create a new port and highlight InfoPrint Select from the pull-down list. Click Next.
- In the dialog that opens, type a name for the new port, such as InfoPrint-2, and click OK. (Use a name that no other port uses.)
- To configure the new port just added, continue with the procedure documented in Adding your first InfoPrint Select printer on Windows systems.