Specifies which of the values specified for the printer-resolutions-supported attribute this actual destination is ready to use.
CUPS, Email, PSF
You can enter any of these fixed values: 240, 300, 360, 480, 600, 720, 1200.
The unit is pels for PSF and dpi for CUPS.
- InfoPrint 5000 printer
- 720, 360
- Basic InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI
- For all other printers (Standard InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI and command line)
- For explanations on the attribute values, see the job attribute default-printer-resolution.
- This attribute applies only for printing image data. It has no effect on font resolutions.
- See the printer device documentation for information about the resolution you should specify.
- If you specify a resolution that the printer device does not support, jobs will still print under most conditions. However, you might see poor printed results.
- The values of the printer-resolutions-ready attribute must be a subset of the values of the printer-resolutions-supported attribute.
- If you do not provide a printer resolution when you submit the job or the printer does not support the current value for the default-printer-resolution document attribute, the job might still print, but you might see poor printed results.
- If the default-printer-resolution document attribute is not set, the first value specified with the printer-resolutions-ready attribute will be used.
- The InfoPrint 5000 series printers only support 360 and 720 resolutions. All other printer models do not support these resolutions.
- If the printer-resolution-ready attribute is not set, the image transform uses the value specified in the transform configuration file, while the other transforms use the 300 resolution.