Defines the default directory paths that InfoPrint searches for AFP resources, including fonts, form definitions, overlays, page definitions, page segments, and color mapping tables.
Location of resources
PSF, Email, InfoPrint 2000
You can enter the name of a resource-context object or a text string up to 255 characters long that defines the directory path to fonts. You can specify one or more paths for one resource context. You can specify paths for file systems mounted to AIX or Linux, such as MVS data sets and VM minidisks.
For more information about how InfoPrint searches file extensions for resources, see “Creating and Managing Resource-Context Objects” in InfoPrint Manager for AIX: Procedures or InfoPrint Manager for Linux: Procedures.
path:path:resourcecontextname for AIX path:path:resourcecontextname for Linux path;path;resourcecontextname for Windows
Where resourcecontextname is the name of the resource context object that is located in the server namespace.
Separate multiple paths with a colon on AIX and Linux or a semicolon on Windows, for example:
- In AIX or Linux,
- In Windows,
With AIX or Linux, no default values, but InfoPrint always searches:
With Windows, no default values, but InfoPrint always searches:
- You can use this attribute to locate default resources or color mapping tables.
- InfoPrint searches resource paths in this order:
- resource-context-user document attribute
- resource-context-font, resource-context-form-definition, resource-context-overlay, resource-context-page-definition, or resource-context-page-segment document attribute, as appropriate for the type of resource.
- resource-context document attribute
- PSFPATH environment variable
- resource-context-font, resource-context-form-definition, resource-context-overlay, resource-context-page-definition, or resource-context-page-segment actual destination attribute, as appropriate for the type of resource
- resource-context actual destination attribute
- With AIX or Linux:
- /usr/lpp/psf/afp2pdf/reslib;/usr/lpp/psf/reslib (Email only)
- With Windows, where install_path indicates the path where you installed InfoPrint Manager for Windows:
- install_path\afp2pdf\reslib;install_path\reslib (Email only)
Note: InfoPrint Email DSS searches resource paths in the mentioned order during processing. At print time, InfoPrint Email DSS uses the resource-context document/default document/destination attribute.
If InfoPrint cannot find the resource because none of the paths contain the resource, it still processes the job and prints error messages at the end of the job. InfoPrint reports the job as completed.
- InfoPrint Manager uses the default directory paths for AFP resources specified with resource-context at print time; they are not searched by ACIF or the line2afp transform during processing. When you need to have ACIF or the line2afp transform search the default directory paths for AFP resources, use the resource-context document/default document attribute.
- When using Color Mapping Tables with InfoPrint Manager, you must identify the path for your table explicitly. There is no default path for Color Mapping Tables.