Adds to the directory paths that InfoPrint searches for color management resources (CMRs) and presentation object containers (called data object resources in the IPDS Reference, such as EPS, IOCA images, or PDF pages) for the actual destination.
Location of presentation object containers
You can enter the name of a resource-context-presentation object, a CMR, or a text string up to 255 characters long that defines the directory path to the resource-context-presentation object. You can specify one or more paths for one resource context. You can specify paths for file systems mounted to AIX or Linux, such as MVS data sets and VM minidisks.
path:path for AIX path:path for Linux path;path for Windows
Separate path names with colons on AIX or Linux, for example:
Separate path names with semicolons on Windows, for example:
With AIX or Linux, no default values, but InfoPrint always searches /usr/lpp/psf/reslib.
With Windows, no default values, but InfoPrint always searches install_path\reslib.
- Presentation objects are identified in the document. If the document refers to an object that is located external to the document, its location must be specified in at least one of the components of the search path as described below.
- InfoPrint searches paths in this order:
- resource-context-user document attribute
- resource-context-presentation-object-container document attribute
- resource-context document attribute
- PSFPATH environment variable
- resource-context-presentation-object-container actual destination attribute
- For AIX or Linux, /usr/lpp/psf/reslib
- For Windows, install_path\reslib
- If InfoPrint cannot find the resource because none of the paths contain the resource, it still processes the job and prints error messages at the end of the job. InfoPrint reports the job as completed.
- InfoPrint Manager uses the directory paths for presentation object containers for the actual destination specified with resource-context-presentation-object-containers at print time; they are not searched by ACIF or the line2afp transform during processing. When you need to have ACIF or the line2afp transform search the directory paths for presentation object containers for the actual destination, use the resource-context-presentation-object-container document/default document attribute.