Specifies the name of the SNMPv1 write community that the printer device that this actual destination represents belongs to.
Write community name
You can enter a text string up to 255 characters long that contains the SNMP write community name.
No default value
- If the value of the use-snmp attribute is false, this attribute is ignored.
- You must have write permission to the actual destination to view the value of this attribute.
- This attribute must be set to perform the set and execute device management commands.
- If snmp-write-community-name attribute is set then it is used for both reading and setting SNMP data; in this case snmp-community-name attribute is ignored
- If snmp-write-community-name attribute is not set then snmp-community-name attribute will be used. In this case, any attempts to set SNMP data on the device might fail.