Indicates the number of seconds that InfoPrint should wait between attempts to submit a job to this device.
Interval to retry jobs (sec)
AIX, BSD, CUPS, PSF, Passthrough, IPP
You can enter an integer from 0 through 2147483647.
- If the job cannot be submitted in the specified number of attempts, InfoPrint disables the destination and places it in the needs-key-operator state.
- The job-retry-count-limit actual destination attribute indicates the number of attempts after an initial failure.
- If the value of this attribute is 0, the job-retry-count-limit attribute is ignored.
- If the value of the job-retry-count-limit attribute is 0, this attribute is ignored.
- On InfoPrint Manager for Windows, if the job-retry-interval is set to a small value, the job-retry-count-limit should not be set to a large value because several processes start and terminate on each retry. After a period of time, such retries could result in the InfoPrint Manager server stopping or the Windows operating system becoming unresponsive.