In this section:
- Upgrading to the current versionIf you have RICOH ProcessDirector installed, you can upgrade to the current version without uninstalling your existing software, or by installing on a new system and moving your objects to it.
- Backing up dataYou can use a backup script to archive a copy of your RICOH ProcessDirector system configuration.
- Upgrading a manual failover environmentIf you have your primary computers installed in a manual failover environment, you must upgrade both systems.
- Upgrading the DB2 databaseWhen you upgrade RICOH ProcessDirector, you have the option of upgrading the version of DB2 database that is embedded in RICOH ProcessDirector. You can upgrade DB2 database before you start the RICOH ProcessDirector install program, as part of the installation process, or after the install program completes.
- Completing the upgrade processAfter you upgrade RICOH ProcessDirector, you must do a few more steps to make the transition easier.
Parent topic: Planning and Installing RICOH ProcessDirector