Uninstalling the Main Application
This procedure uses Windows 10, as an example. There might be minor differences in other versions of Windows.
Important: To uninstall this application, you must be logged on with the same account that was used during the installation. The account must have administrator privileges.
- Make sure that the application is closed.
- Stop the RICOH TotalFlow Prep Service:
- Go to Services. and double-click
- In the list of services, right-click RICOH TotalFlow Prep Service and select Stop.
- Go back to the main Control Panel screen and click Programs and Features.
- Right-click RICOH TotalFlow Prep and select Uninstall/Change.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.If the user account control screen appears, click Yes.
- On the Uninstall TotalFlow Prep screen, click Uninstall.
- Click Done.