Upgrading TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver to a Higher Version
- Download the TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver from TotalFlow Production Manager interface.
- Run the TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver executable file from the TotalFlow Production Manager installation package.
- Log in to Windows as an administrator.
- Open TotalFlow Production Manager on any supported browser.
- Click the administrator tools icon at the right of the menu bar.
- In the options list that opens, select Download driver....You see a pop-up window saying that you already have an older version of TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver and asking if you want to install the new version.
- Click Yes.
The new version of TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver is installed and activated and it contains all the settings that you made on the previous version.
To install a higher version of TotalFlow PM PDF Print Driver from the TotalFlow Production Manager installation package, follow these steps:
- On the computer where TotalFlow Production Manager is installed, open the TotalFlow Production Manager installation package.
- Open the Drivers folder.
- Copy the
RICOH_TotalFlow_PM_PDF_Print_Driver_4_x_x_Windows_x86archive onto your machine.Note: 4_x_x is the current driver version number.
- Extract the archive files and run the driver installation.