Installing AFP Visual Environment
Install AFP Visual Environment to display and define enhancements for sample AFP files that represent your production AFP files.
RICOH ProcessDirector applies those enhancements to print jobs during processing.
- Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows Server 2016 64-bit
- Windows Server 2019 64-bit
- Windows Server 2022 64-bit
- CentOS Linux 7.7 through latest 7.X for x86_64
- Red Hat 7.6 through latest 7.X
- Red Hat 8.1 through latest 8.X
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12.0 with Service Pack 4 or above for x86_64
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 15.0 with Service Pack 1 or above for x86_64
To install AFP Visual Environment:
- Log in to RICOH ProcessDirector.
- Click AFP Visual Environment to download the VisualWorkbench.zip file.
- Find the ZIP file on your system and unzip it into the location where you want to
install AFP Visual Environment.A collection of folders and files are stored in the location you specify. The installation is complete.
- To start AFP Visual Environment: