Checking enhancements to sample AFP files
You can view the enhanced sample AFP file with an AFP viewer or print it on the production printer.
AFP Visual Environment saves the entire sample AFP file even if you did not open the entire file in the user interface. The save process might take a while if the sample AFP file is large.
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and enhance it.
- Click .
- Type the full path name of the file you want to create in the File name field.
- Optional: Click View user log if you want to view the log that can contain error messages.
- Click Save.When the output file has been saved, you see a message that says the save has been completed.
- To check page groups and index tags, open the AFP file in an AFP viewer. To check the hidden areas and the bar codes, print the output AFP file on the production printer.