Logging in from a client computer
To log in to TotalFlow BatchBuilder from a client computer in your network:
- Open a supported browser window.
- Enter this URL in the address bar of your browser:
http://server.address:port.number/BatchBuilderwhere server.address is the host name or the IP address of the computer where TotalFlow BatchBuilder is installed and port.number is the web service port. The web service port can be set during installation and the default value is
19080.You see the TotalFlow BatchBuilder login dialog.
- Enter your user name in the User Name field.Important: User names are case-sensitive.
- Enter your password in the Password field.Important: Passwords are case-sensitive.
- To save your login credentials, select the Remember Me checkbox.
- Click Login.