Switching to External or Internal Preflight
After installing TotalFlow BatchBuilder, you can switch between the preflight internal to TotalFlow BatchBuilder and an external preflight software.
- Access the .
- Run script switch- preflight.bat file.A warning message appears.
- If you are using the external preflight, type Yes after the following message:
- Currently, the preflight feature is using EXTERNAL preflight software. Do you want to switch to the INTERNAL preflight software (yes/no)?
- If you are using the internal preflight, type Yes after the following message:
- Currently, the preflight feature is using INTERNAL preflight software. Do you want to switch to the EXTERNAL preflight software (yes/no)?
- The Admin tab for the Preflight displays the appropriate settings based on configuration.
- If you switch configuration, the Preflight feature becomes disabled. You must re-enable the Preflight after the switch.
- Before switching to internal or external Preflight, all the data in the Admin setup should be stored in order to keep all the previous configurations.
- During the Preflight switch, TotalFlow BatchBuilder is restarted.