When you add a user, you specify the user's contact information and what type of role
the user has for each application.
You can create a new user or copy an existing user. Copying users can save time, especially
when you need to create several users with similar properties.
To add a user:
The user receives an email inviting them to log in to RICOH TotalFlow Cloud, where they can modify their information and change their password. The email invitation
is valid for seven days.
- Click Users in the left pane.
- Choose one of these options:
- To add a new user: Click Add user in the top right corner of the window.
- To copy an existing user: Right-click the row for an existing user and select Duplicate.
- In the dialog that opens, enter the details for the user.
- Under User type, select Internal to create a user account for one of your employees.
- Under Platform role, select one of these options:
- For Internal users:
- Standard - The user can log in to the application with standard time-out and access options.
- Large display - The user has view-only access to the application on a large display, and their
login does not time out.
- Under Access & roles, select the user's access and role for each application. Click the arrow in the Access & roles column for the each application.
- Some subscriptions include limitations on the number of users that can be assigned
to each role.
- Click Ok.
- If the user does not log in before the email invitation expires, you can send the
invitation again. Right-click the user and choose Resend invitation.