Adding a user
When you add a user, you specify the user's contact information and what type of role the user has for each application.
- Click USERS in the left pane.
- Click Add user in the top right corner of the window.
- In the Add User dialog, enter the user's details.
- Under Platform role, select one of these options:
- Standard: The user can log in to the application with standard time-out and access options.
- Large display: The user has view-only access to the application on a large display, and their login will not time out.
- Under Access & roles, select the user's access and role for each application by clicking the drop-down
arrow beside the ACCESS & ROLES column entry for the corresponding application. Some subscriptions include limitations on the number of users that can be assigned to each role.
- Click Send invitation.The user receives an email containing a temporary password that they must change the first time they log in.