Installing the Fiery Command WorkStation
Install Fiery Command WorkStation to the computer to be connected to the machine.
- The antivirus software might interrupt the installation. In this case, disconnect the network cable or set the wireless LAN to airplane mode to disconnect the computer from the network temporarily, disable the antivirus software, and then try the installation again.
To install the Fiery Command WorkStation:
- Log in to the computer using a user account with administrator privileges, and then close all applications.
- Run the obtained installer.The file is decompressed, and CWSPackage6_8.exe is saved.
- Execute CWSPackage6_8.exe.The installation wizard is displayed.
- Click Next.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement, and then click Next.
- Specify the installation destination and the default display language, and then click Next.
- Check if there is enough free disk space for installation, and then click Next.
- On the screen for selecting whether to create a shortcut in Startup, click Yes.
- Click Install.The installation starts.
- When the installation is complete, select Yes, I want to restart my computer now., and then click Finish.After restarting, the Fiery Command WorkStation screen is displayed.
- Close the Fiery Command WorkStation screen.