Hiding the Fiery Command WorkStation
If the Fiery Command WorkStation is updated, the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster might not operate properly. It is recommended to hide the Fiery Software Manager icon in the notification area of the task bar to avoid unexpected updates.
To hide the Fiery Command WorkStation:
- In the notification area of the taskbar, click the Indicator button ().
- Right-click the Fiery Software Manager button.
- Click Exit.
- Click .
- When the update screen is displayed, click the Preferences button that is enabled when you click Update.
- Clear the Launch at login checkbox, and then close the window.
- Restart Windows, and then confirm that the button is not displayed in the notification area of the taskbar.