Operation Workflow of Management Console
- Print the test chart to use for color verification in Quick Color Adjustment on the printer to obtain the color verification data.
- Scan the color chart for color verification in Quick Color Adjustment on the machine.The color verification data is saved on the computer that is connected to the machine via USB cables.
- Display Management Console on the computer, and then check the change over time.
- You can use the data to manage the state of color on each printer or print a report file in CSV format.
- Obtain the color verification data in the following cases according to its purpose.
- To check the result of color verification: After performing color adjustment in Quick Color Adjustment
- To check the color change over time on a printer: At regular intervals, or before executing the final printing for delivery
- You can use Management Console from a computer that is connected to the machine directly via USB cables, or from another computer that is connected to the machine over a network.