Upgrading the Main Application
- To upgrade this application, you must use an account that has administrator privileges. Make sure that you are logged on as administrator before you begin the upgrade.
- Do not run the upgrade installation patch from a folder with a name that ends with the "!" character.
- If Adobe Acrobat (not included) is required for your workflow, make sure that it is installed and updated before you perform the upgrade.
- A new license is required for version 4.3. Make sure that you have the new license
before you begin the upgrade installation.
At the beginning of the installation process, a warning dialog box is displayed prompting you to confirm that you want to proceed with the upgrade. If you do not have the new license, click No in the warning dialog box, and then click Yes to confirm that you want to exit the installation. If you complete the upgrade, you cannot continue to use the application.
- Log on to Windows with a user account that has administrator privileges.
- Insert the TotalFlow Prep installation media into the DVD drive of the computer.
If the AutoPlay window opens, select Install or run program. If the AutoPlay window does not open, double-click
Setup.exein the DVD drive root directory to start the upgrade.Note: If the user account control screen appears, click Yes.
- To complete the upgrade, follow the on-screen instructions.