Using Ultimate Impostrip® with a Network Driver
- In the location where Ultimate Impostrip® is installed, create a network share with four sub-folders:
Note: If you use Ultimate Impostrip®2019, make sure you create the folder for the XML tickets in a location other than the system Program Files directory. Otherwise, Ultimate Impostrip® might not be able to process the XML tickets.
- One folder for the XML tickets
- One folder to hold the audit files generated by Impostrip
- One folder for the jobs to be imposed
- One folder for the imposed PDF file
- In Ultimate Impostrip® , point the Enable XML Ticket Input and Generate Audit XML File For Every Hotfolder Job settings to the XML ticket and audit file sub-folders from the network share that you created at step 1 above.
- In TotalFlow BatchBuilder, create a network drive that points to the share that you created at step 1 above.
- On the TotalFlow BatchBuilder Imposition page:
- If you are using Ultimate Impostrip®2019 or newer (New Generation), enter the Ultimate Impostrip® port.
- If you are using Ultimate Impostrip® 10 or older (Legacy Version), enter the Ultimate Impostrip® Root Folder (Directory Path). If Ultimate Impostrip® is not installed on the same machine as your TotalFlow BatchBuilder, type in the network path.
- In the Mapping tab, under Mappings between Ultimate Impostrip® and BatchBuilder, define all the settings using the network drive created a step 3 above. Use the network paths in the BatchBuilder Location fields and the local paths in the Impostrip® Server Location fields.