Configuring Client Computers
You can access the TotalFlow BatchBuilder user interface from any system that has access to the network and meets the requirements.
You must perform the following tasks for every computer that accesses TotalFlow BatchBuilder:
- web browser configuration
- To access the user interface, you must install and configure a web browser on each
system, including the one where you install TotalFlow BatchBuilder. The following browsers are supported:
- Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html)
- Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/)
- Microsoft Edge (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge)
Important: If more than one locale is available for a language, for example, English (United Kingdom) [en-GB] and English (United States) [en-US], it does not matter which locale you choose.
- Cookies and pop-ups must enabled for the TotalFlow BatchBuilder application
- A PDF reader is required for viewing TotalFlow BatchBuilder job files.
- URL for accessing the user interface
- To open the user interface from client computers, users must enter this URL in the
address bar of their browser:
hostnameis the host name or the IP address of the computer where TotalFlow BatchBuilder is installed and port.number is the web service port. The web service port can be set during installation and the default value is
- User login name and password
- Inform users of the login names and temporary passwords that you created for them. Users should change their passwords the first time they use the system.
- Inform users of the actions they can perform in the TotalFlow BatchBuilder user interface, according to the role that you configured for each of them.