Revoking a license
If you have more than one license installed on your machine, you can revoke one of the licenses and use it on a different machine.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to the EMS website at https://www.ricohsoftware-entitlements.com/ems/customerLogin.html.
- Log in with the credentials you received when you purchased the software.
- In the Associated Product and Features section, select the license you want to revoke and then click Revoke.The Create Revocation Request window is displayed.
- In the Create Revocation Request window:
- From the Obtain license using list, select License File.
- Click Choose File.
- Browse and select the license file you want to revoke.
- Click Open.
- Click Submit.You receive a Permission Ticket.
- Click Close.