Specifies the name of the auxiliary-sheet object that sets audit exit parameters.
PSF, InfoPrint 2000
You can enter the name of an auxiliary sheet object. The supplied auxiliary sheet objects include:
- Audit information is written to the:
- /var/psf/audit.log file for AIX or Linux
- install_path\var\psf\audit.log file for Windows, where install_path indicates the path where you installed InfoPrint Manager for Windows.
- A sheet with brief audit information is printed after the job.
- A sheet with full audit information is printed after the job.
- A sheet with full audit information from the job ticket is printed after the job.
- No audit information is produced.
No default value
If you do not set a value, InfoPrint produces no audit information at the end of a job submitted to this actual destination.