Operation Workflow for Computer Replacement
This section explains the workflow of required operations for replacing the computer that is connected to the machine.
- Creating a backup of the data (on the old computer currently being used). For more information, see Creating a Data Backup.
- Installing the application (on the new computer you intend to use). For more information, see Downloading and Installing the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster , Obtaining the Fiery Command WorkStation , and Installing Ghostscript.
- Connecting the machine to the computer (new computer). For more information, see Connecting the Machine to the Computer.
- Restoring the data (new computer). For more information, see Restoring the Data.
- Activating the product(s) (on the New Computer). For more information, see Activating the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster and the ColorGATE user documentation.
- Uninstalling the application (old computer). For more information, see Uninstalling the Applications.