Downloading and Installing the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster
Install the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster to the computer being connected to the machine.
- Download the installer from the manufacturer website, and save it on the computer to be connected to the machine.
- Log in to the computer using a user account with administrator privileges, and then close all applications.
- Execute the downloaded AutoColorAdjusterSetup_Verxxx.msi.The installation wizard is displayed.
- Click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Next.
- Enter the IP Address: and Port Number:. For information about checking the IP address and the port number, see Checking the IP Address and Checking the Port Number.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.The installation starts.
- When a screen asking whether to restart the computer is displayed, click Yes.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Click Yes on the screen asking whether to restart.
- Do not start the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster after restarting the computer. The RICOH Auto Color Adjuster does not start properly until ColorGATE Productionserver is installed.
- You cannot use the Quick Color Adjustment function with a Fiery controller unless you install the Fiery Command WorkStation first.
- Use a static IP address on the computer. The RICOH Auto Color Adjuster does not start up properly if the IP address of the computer changes.