Deleting conditions between barcode definitions
You can delete the conditions that AFP Editor uses to determine which barcode is used.
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the definitions for conditions. Then click .
- Click .You see the Modify and Delete Definitions window with a list of the definition conditions.
- Select the definition condition that you want to delete.
- Click Delete, or press the Delete key on your keyboard.The definition condition is removed from the list.
- To close the Modify and Delete Definitions window, click X in the upper right corner.