Modifying conditions between barcode definitions
You can modify the conditions that AFP Editor uses to determine which barcode is used.
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the condition definitions for the barcodes. Then click .
- Click .
- Do one of these:
You see the Modify Conditions between Definitions window.
- Select the definition condition that you want to modify and then click Modify.
- Double-click the definition condition that you want to modify.
- Select the Definition 1, Condition, and Definition 2 that you want to change.
- Click OK. The condition is modified in the list.
- To close the Modify and Delete Definitions window, click X in the upper right corner.