Deleting text masks
You can delete the text masks that were created with AFP Editor.
- In AFP Visual Environment, open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the definitions for the text masks. Then click .
- Click .You see the Modify and Delete Definitions window with a list of the text masks.
- Select the text mask that you want to delete.
- Click Delete, or press the Delete key on your keyboard.The text mask is removed from the list.
- To close the Modify and Delete Definitions window, click X in the upper right corner.